Customer Service Agreement
We pride ourselves on our levels of customer service and treat any complaint or customer service issue with the utmost priority.
The policy of www.ukbuildsupplies.com is to deal with all customer complaints fairly. To achieve this we have to adhere to the following procedures within our business:
1. All complaints are recorded and will include details about the date when the complaint was received, the action required to resolve the complaint and the date when the action will be completed. Intermediate discussions about the complaint will also be recorded.
2. Any complaint will be acknowledged in writing or via email to the complainant confirming that it is being dealt with in accordance with our complaints policy.
3. We promise to investigate any complaint properly and fairly.
4. We will respond to all complaints within a period of three working days * Subject to Bank Holidays and weekends.
5. Where we find that any work is required or action needed to resolve the complaint then the work or action will be undertaken in the shortest possible time.
The named person below has overall responsibility for dealing with all complaints:
Name: Greg Ace
Your views are important to us and we need you to tell us when a service is failing or something is not right. We will do our best to put things right and prevent them from happening again.
Equally, we would like to hear from you about services that are well-liked and if you have an idea for an improvement or change to our service.
How to Send Us Your Feedback
Telephone us on 01558 610512. A simple phone call can help to solve many problems.
Email to [email protected]
Write to us by letter:
UK Build Supplies
Unit 7 St Davids Rd Industrial Estate
Swansea Enterprise Park
Equal Opportunities Policy
We are committed to giving equal service to all. If you have written to us by letter or sent an e-mail you may be contacted by Customer Services for additional information. The information you give us is confidential. We use it to check that we treat all groups of people fairly and that we do not discriminate against them.
If you feel that you have received a different level of service because of discrimination, please make this clear in your complaint. We will make sure we look into this for you.